Summertime here is like summertime in the States in which lots of people travel. Some simply do not come to church because they are enjoying the warm weather. In fact, it has been unseasonably hot here recently in the high 80's and 90's. That's about 20 degrees about normal for this time of year. Can you say "global warming"?
So I was encouraged Sunday to have a good group of nine Mongolian adults out yesterday. Bob and Buren were both there and part of the sermon I preached was on the inability of man to please God. I plan to follow up privately this week with both of them. Buren has started to be busy with work again. Still, he made time on Sunday to come, leaving after the service for work. Bob has a rather far-fetched scheme to make a bunch of money and cannot seem to think about anything else. So I may have trouble meeting with them. Please pray for both of them to be saved.
Bayambaa still hasn't had her baby. She is due this week, I think.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment