Attendance was a couple of people off last month's average on Sunday. There was some sickness, some traveling, and probably some lethargy. The hot weather slows everyone down here. Mongolians don't see weather in the high 90's very often.
Something also happened to me for the first time on Sunday. I had began to flesh out my sermon outline extemporaneously when I forget where I was in my sermon. I had to ask the people, "Now why did I say that?" And one person said, "You were talking about ..." That's the first time it's ever happened to me while preaching in Mongolia. I don't know if it's a good sign or a bad one ...
Bayambaa still has not had her baby yet. But when I talked to her recently, she said that she'd have her baby soon. Her mother came from the countryside to help her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment