Thursday, June 14, 2007

Khongoroo

Khongoroo (Hung - graw!) was one of my first English students years ago. She was one of my hardest working students too. After I left English teaching she took over some of my classes. Dorothy was a friend to her, and so she used to come over quite often. We talked several times about Jesus Christ, and I thought that she was a Christian. She was attending church then.

For several years we lost touch, then a couple of months ago she called me to ask if I could help her with an English class that she was teaching. I agreed, and we had a chance to meet again. I found out that she had recently moved in with a fellow and that they were not attending church as regularly because she moved quite a ways from their church. She expressed an interest in attending our church services.

Please pray for her and her boyfriend Tamiraa (Tam - raw!) and for me as I seek to minister to them.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.