Saturday, June 30, 2007

Bayambaa's baby's picture


We were honored to be the first guests at Bayambaa's home on Friday to see her and her new baby girl. You might be wondering why I post so much about this little life. One, I like babies; and two, we've been a small part of her pregnancy: I've taken her to the hospital for check-ups and false labor (and real labor) multiple times, we've watched her son while her husband is at work and she is at the hospital, and we've been over to her house to help with little things now and then. So it is a joy to us to welcome this little life and present you all with a picture.

P.S. I've not told you what they named her because they haven't named her yet.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.