Today I find myself at Northland Baptist Bible College (NBBC) for their annual missions conference. Has God ever put you in a place where you thought you knew what you were getting into but then later realized that God had planned for more than you were expecting? But leave that for now ...
I asked you to pray last week for Kristie's health. Every time we think that she is beginning to feel better, she seems to relapse. (Perhaps she is allergic to feeling better.) She certainly is not back to complete health yet so please pray for a complete recovery. Long-term it is important for Kristie to be well when we return to Mongolia. The stresses of living overseas and home-schooling the children are enough without the added burdens of ill health and the associated fatigue.
Among the chapel speakers at this conference are Bob Jones III, Matt Recker, and one Scott Dean. Wow! These are people with much more wisdom and life experience than I have. I am truly awed to be counted among their company, a junior member, of course. Please pray as I will be preaching the college chapel tomorrow.
I am so glad to know that you pray for us. Pray for Kristie's health and my preaching this week.


No comments:
Post a Comment