It seems like all is filled with bad news this week. From Mongolia I heard news that Byambaa has an unexpected crisis the details of which I cannot share. Pray for Ganpurev and Ulzee as they counsel her and for God's grace to be evident in her life. She is emotionally distraught at this time.
The Gays need our prayers too. Roland & Joann were forced to come back to the U.S. for almost two years because of poor health. They returned to help Faith Baptist Church and assist the Bible translation project. However, Joann has been sick ever since they arrived in mid-February. I know that there will always be opposition to God's work; but it is difficult to watch close friends go through difficult circumstances.
Perhaps most dire is the news that our friends Daniel & Lydia Elliott lost their six-year-old daughter Esther to cancer on Friday. Please pray for God's comfort, grace, and love to be evident in their lives. In our times of distress let us turn to the God of all comfort and the One who knows our infirmities.


No comments:
Post a Comment