Monday, June 30, 2008

Some disappointments

Recently, it seems that whenever we have people over to our home to get to know them better, they quit coming. About a month ago, a lady came to our services for three weeks and said that she really enjoyed coming. We invited her over to our house, had a good talk, and have not seen her since.

Then, several weeks ago I had a third Bible study with Basca, Bilgee, and Jagaa. I was so excited about it that I wrote about it in my monthly prayer update. The previous two Bible studies had been at the church rooms. The third Bible study was at my house, and I have not seen Basca or Jagaa since then. I tried calling both of them but one no longer is using the number that I had and the other had given his phone temporarily to a friend. Basca told Bilgee that he would be there Sunday ... but did not come.

Finally, we had a lady named Gantsetseg come on two different Sundays. She came for our time of prayer on Wednesday; and afterwards, Kristie and I talked with her at our home for over an hour. She said she planned to come again this Sunday with her sister. Neither she or her sister came on Sunday. I told Kristie, "Maybe we need to quit having people over to our house."

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.