Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ganpurev's trip

Ganpurev returned yesterday from a trip to the countryside to attend his grandmother's funeral. His grandmother lived to see her great-great grandchildren. Ganpurev said that he had the chance to witness to several family members and that some are showing an interest. I would very much like to travel out to the countryside with Ganpurev this summer to continue to be a witness to these people.

Aya has abdominal surgery today to remove some tumors. Please pray for her. I went to visit her last night and prayed with her and told her that we are praying for her. She seems peaceful about it although she admitted sometimes worrying about it. Still, surgery for the elderly is a dangerous prospect anywhere - here ... well, I think we should all be praying.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.