Monday, October 27, 2008

Sunday update

Kristie has been sick for almost a month now. First she had a cold and fever. The fever went away after a few days but the cough remained. Then she had a really nasty stomach virus that kept her in bed or near the toilet for a few days. After that went away the cough returned. Last week, she would feel decent during the day but in the evenings she would feel sick at her stomach and dizzy in her head, especially if she stood or sat. Lying down, she might feel only slightly sick although one night even lying down did not help.

I have been trying to help with the homeschooling but do not think that I make a very good substitute teacher. I have also been making dinner and feel better with that job. It would be nice if Kristie would feel completely better. Then we could get our family back to normal.

The turnout was good again on Sunday with 17 Mongolian adults. That is about double the adult attendance of last year. We have one new family that has been faithful the last few weeks: Byasaa and his wife Ganchimeg. They both say that they are saved; however, I am not sure what to think. Ganpurev started this week teaching them a Bible study. He and I will be working with them closely to make certain of their salvation, to see them baptized, and to make them disciples of Jesus Christ. Please pray for these and many other young Christians with whom we are working.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.