Monday, October 20, 2008

Picture of Bob

We are still rejoicing at the recent salvation of Bob. His wife told us today that Bob told all his friends that he had become a Christian. She said that there was a long pause and then they said, "I guess that means you'll be changing." Please continue to pray that God would protect Bob from evil influences.

Sunday our attendance was down a little. But we still had 34 when we counted the Mongolians and Americans. I would have been very happy to have 34 people at a church service this time last year.

One of my Mongolian friend's sisters passed away this morning. Her name was Oyungerel, and she finally succumbed to cancer. I spent some time this afternoon and evening with him. Please pray for comfort and peace for Bold and his sister Suvda who are Christians. And pray for the salvation of Bold's mother who is not yet a Christian.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.