Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Prayer update

We certainly enjoyed a good Sunday. Pastor Jaquith preached twice for us. We had 43 total people in attendance in the morning and 39 in the evening. Bob came to church for the first time in months, and his wife Ganaa taught the children's class. This past Sunday was truly a highlight Sunday.

Speaking of Bob, he called me last week asking to meet with me. He has pretty much tried to ignore me for the last year. But last week, after calling he came to my house to meet me. He expressed some remorse for some of his recent actions. Again, I preached to him that Jesus is the only way to peace. He said something like, "Do you really believe that?"

After the Sunday service, Bob came and asked if Pastor Jaquith, he, and I could meet this week. Many of you, Ganaa (Bob's wife), Pastor Jaquith, and I have been praying for Bob's salvation for many years. I have been praying especially fervently recently that now would be the time of salvation for Bob. What glory it would bring to God for this hardened sinner to come to salvation through Jesus Christ. Please pray for us as we meet this week.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.