The weather was clear and cold in Mongolia today. I think we missed reaching zero; the high was about -5, I think. A Mongolian told me yesterday that the weather was beginning to warm up. When it has been as cold as it has been here, it is unsurprising that the temperature is becoming warmer. I cannot imagine it becoming much colder.
Despite the cold, we had our best turnout in some time. Our two visitors from last week returned. She used to be one of my English students the first year that I was here. She has come with her mother two weeks in a row. Hongoroo was recently married and is now expecting her first child. I think she is walking through the sub-zero temperatures for about a mile to come to the church services.
Ganpurev taught again and did a good job. He taught for almost an hour about false teachers, their characteristics and condemnation. He and I work for hours to prepare his lesson before he works by himself to polish and finish it. Maybe I will take another post to talk about Ganpurev's preparation to teach.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment