It has been a while since I posted much to my blog. Have you wondered where I've been? I could blame it on writer's block or carpal tunnel syndrome or plain laziness. But I am writing again and hope to update my blog four times this week and again next week to make up for some of the missing posts.
I'll have an update with details about Sunday tomorrow. Today, I'd like to leave you with a quote from Adoniram Judson. If you have never read a biography of Judson's life, let me suggest To the Golden Shore by Courtney Anderson. After reading such a biography, I could never say that my ministry in Mongolia has been difficult. But back to his quote. Judson once said, “If they ask you what promise of ultimate success is here, tell them, ‘as much as that there is an Almighty and Faithful God Who will perform His promises.’… And if that does not satisfy them, beg them to let me stay here and try it.” It is an amazing quote, especially in light of his life's story.
More later ...
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment