Ganpurev spent much of yesterday seeking medical attention for Aya, his mother-in-law. She is not doing well. I don't understand all the medical terms that he is using, but it seems to me that the cancer is starting to severely affect the regular functioning of her body. It is a testimony to God's grace that she has been with us as long as she has. Pray with us that God would give grace to the family and peace. Also, pray for Aya to be comfortable.
Tomorrow, Enkhtuul expects a decision to be handed down from the judge regarding her husband's request for a divorce. For us who have been praying for her, it seems like the moment of crisis. Legally speaking, there is no reason that the judge should not grant the divorce as I understand Mongolian law (which is to say, I don't). Let's pray that regardless of the judge's decision Enkhtuul will have peace. Also, pray for her husband Ganbayar to desire to return to his family.
Sunday, April 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment