We are sad to be away from our families and so many that we love whom God has called to stay in the United States. But we are glad to be re-united with those whom we love who live in Mongolia. I wish I could say that my Mongolian language ability has not suffered during my nine months in the U.S.; but unfortunately, it has.
We had an excellent English service on Sunday night. We had people attending from Kenya, England, Germany, Singapore, and Korea. Next week, we expect that our regular attender from Brazil will be with us again. It is a privilege to minister to people from so many different groups. Bill usually does the preaching, and I lead music. But for the next five weeks, the Pattersons will be in the United States on business of their own. That means that I will do the song-leading and preaching.
Please pray for the church camp that is approaching this weekend. The weather forecast calls for temperatures near freezing in the mountains where we are headed. I would prefer warmer weather. There are several unsaved people whom we are praying will be there, including Tonga. So please pray that they would attend, hear the clear presentation of the Gospel with interest, and be saved.


No comments:
Post a Comment