This blog post will be a little more chatty than most for those of you who enjoy chatty posts. We've had beautiful weather here for the last week. Temperatures have been in the high 60's and 70's. We actually hit 84 on Saturday. That about 25 degrees above normal for us here. So the children have been enjoying playing outside without coats. And it's been nice to get ready to go without spending 5-10 minutes with hats, gloves, and other cold weather clothes items. The weather is forecast to be cooler the next few days before it warms again at the end of the week.
You might remember Dashgaa from a previous post. His father passed away last week. Please pray for him and his family. I believe that he is the only one saved in his entire family. I know that his wife needs salvation still.
Also, Sunday we had a good turnout. Bilgee has brought a visitor on Sunday every week for the past four weeks. None of them have come back a second time yet, but he keeps bringing them.
Some of you may be wondering, "So how many were there this last Sunday?" Well, we had ten Mongolian adults, five Mongolian children, and nine foreigners (including my family) for a total of twenty-four. I noticed this morning in my blog that I was happy to have six Mongolian adults back in February, so we are making progress. Don't forget that we have some special meetings coming up in the middle of the month. Please be praying for those meetings.
It seems as if every family in our church is struggling with work-related issues right now. One is losing his job this week. Another may be losing his job for refusing to work on Sundays. A third recently missed receiving his salary because his boss took the money that he received for a job and spent it all on alcohol. I think this is a good opportunity for our church family to grow through trials. Please pray that they would accept the grace that God is offering them to deal with difficult circumstances.
I was scheduled to teach a Bible lesson at Ganbold's Sunday night. However, he called Sunday afternoon and said that whole family was not at home because they had taken a mini-vacation outside the city. He said to come next week. Keep praying for the salvation of his sons.
I haven't heard from some of you in a little while. Don't hesitate to e-mail me when you have a chance. I'd love to hear from you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment