My recent visits have reminded me that I have several families who live on the other side of Ulan Bator who are interested in studying the Bible. Several months ago, I contemplated driving across town to start a Bible study with several families, but the idea withered when several of the families seemed to be too busy to meet. During the last few days, I made some arrangements to hold a Bible study with several Mongolians on either Saturday or Sunday night. The obstacle is that one fellow's day off alternates between Saturday and Sunday. Please pray for wisdom and direction and favor for me as I consider the possibilities. I know that God wants me to minister to these people's spiritual needs; the direction that I need is regarding the best time and way to do it. Also pray for Ganbold, Mendee, Enkhee, and Gerelsaikhan particularly to have a desire to study the Bible and know the true God and His Son, Jesus Christ. Each of these fathers represents a family to whom I have suggested meeting regularly. Several have expressed an interest; however, some of them work seven days a week.
As an answer to prayer, I would share with you that in the last week I have received five e-mails from people outside of my home church who said that they were praying specifically for us and our ministry. One of our goals during furlough was to stir up people to pray for us. God has definitely answered that prayer. Praise God for His faithfulness even when we fail Him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment