I know that some of you check this sight regularly to know how to pray for us. This weekend I have several people with whom I hope to meet for whom I would ask your prayers.
Friday evening I will be with Zorigoo for a while. Please pray that I will have another opportunity to witness to him. I will actually be meeting him to try to accomplish some work for another missionary. Still, I believe in using every opportunity that presents itself.
Saturday, I will go to visit Daimkaa at his home. Although I've prayed for Daimkaa for some time, I can rarely seem to get him to focus on spiritual things. He thinks his biggest need is to get to America. I think his biggest need is to be reconciled to the true God.
Sunday afternoon, I've been asked to visit Zorigoo, Bilgee's brother. This is a different Zorigoo than the one with whom I will be Friday night though they are both carpenters. This Zorigoo is usually quite opposed to hearing about Christianity. Pray that the Holy Spirit would open his heart to hear truth and would give me boldness to preach.
Of course, on Sunday we also have our regularly scheduled meeting. Please pray for Mongolians to come. I will try to update you on the events of this weekend on Monday. Visit the blog again for an opportunity to see how God has answered our prayers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment