Monday, October 30, 2006

One weekend, three visits ... or was that one visit?

I posted a little update about the upcoming weekend at the end of last week. I mentioned that I planned to meet with three men: Zorigoo, Daimkaa, and another Zorigoo. Well, as seems typical since we've returned to Mongolia. I only met with the first Zorigoo. We had a talk about the Bible. He's interested but said that his wife has no interest whatsoever.

When I sent Daimkaa an SMS (short text message - we commonly use SMS here in Ulan Bator) to say that we'd be coming over in the afternoon, he responded that he was unable to meet with us but offered to have us over next week.

I was planning to visit Zorigoo on Sunday afternoon, but he was not home; he was at work. So I agreed to wait until he had a day off to visit him.

Keep praying for the salvation of Mongolian men!

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.