Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Prayer update

We've had good and bad things happen this last week. I would like to publicly thank our great God for bringing me people who are interested in studying the Bible. Details are on the blog.

But we've also had more small obstacles (I think steps of progress and overcoming small obstacles go hand in hand). Last week, several things happened to the car that cost us several hundred dollars and still are not finished. Then over the weekend, Kristie became quite ill. It is Wednesday morning here, and she still has not fully recovered. I had spent extra time last week preparing for Sunday's preaching only to have it seemingly fizzle out. I was tired from nursing my wife and taking care of the children and concerned about my wife sick in bed. On top of that, the Mongolians asked several good questions which I was not able to answer as thoroughly as I would have liked to answer.

So our prayer requests this week is that Kristie would recover from her illness and that the rest of us would avoid it. Please also pray for wisdom and ability as we use the Mongolian language to point sinners to Christ.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.