Wednesday, November 09, 2011
Update on Aya
Many of you have been praying for Aya. My parents, Kristie, and I went to visit her this past weekend. She is having trouble walking; her doctor told the family that it is because her cancer is beginning to effect her legs. She remains in good spirits despite her increasing disability.
She was recently able to attend an extended family gathering. At first she did not want to go because of her fragility. But Ganpurev and another family member talked her into going. She so enjoyed herself.
Every time that I visit Aya I am encouraged. Despite becoming weaker and weaker as her body succumbs to cancer, she remains cheerful. Every time I go over, she has a testimony of faith in Jesus Christ to share. My prayer for Aya is that her strong testimony of faith in Jesus Christ will have a lasting impact on her relatives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment