I know that many of you are praying for Aya who has cancer. She has been in a lot of pain recently. Doctors prescribed a more powerful pain-killer, but Ganpurev has been unable to locate a pharmacy that even seems aware that the prescribed pain-killer exists. Dashka has been helping him.
Also, Dashka came Sunday without his children. His older daughter had a basketball practice or tournament. His older son had a chess club to attend. His younger son and daughter were both sick. His younger son, however, told him that because he missed last Sunday, he must go to church this Sunday. Keep praying for Dashka to have wisdom as he raises his children.
Kristie and I met with a Mongolian couple who is looking for a Baptist church. It is the first time I remember a Mongolian ever coming to me looking for a Baptist church. They heard about Daniel Elliott through the Internet, and Daniel kindly introduced them to us. We had an fascinating visit with them. They certainly know the Bible well. We have already scheduled a Bible study at their house next Tuesday. Kristie and I would like to see them join Faith Baptist Church and participate in its ministries. Pray for wisdom as we seek to integrate them into the church.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment