When we moved into the new building I wondered if some people would stop coming because of the building's new location. Our previous locations were much more centrally located.
There was nothing to worry about. The last three weeks, we have had first-time visitors every week in both the Mongolian and English services. The best part is that the visitors just do not come once but keep returning.
Let me mention one urgent prayer request this week. Many of you know that the way that I stay in Mongolia is to be involved in projects other than my work for the Savior. For some years now I have been engaged in a building project that has been my visa and residency permission. With the building completed the next step is the establishment of a carpenter shop. My father is scheduled to come this month to train the Mongolians.
The building is ready, the Mongolian workers have been hired, I already have orders for cabinets, but the tools and wood that is needed is delayed in China. Pray that the shipment would be loaded this week. My father and I have invested much time and, in my father's case, a significant amount of money to make this carpenter shop a reality.
The building and carpenter shop project have also allowed me the freedom to maintain a visa and residency permission while permitting maximum flexibility in deciding my own schedule. Pray that the details would come together.


No comments:
Post a Comment