Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Deans' weekly update

There are two prayer requests that I have for you this week. First, we have several visitors coming in the next month. Later this week a missionary and his field administrator will be coming to Mongolia. It will not be the first time for either one of them. However, it will mean some adjustments for both of them. I will be helping the missionary to find housing and other arrangements because he plans to bring his family back to Mongolia soon.

A single missionary will be moving here permanently at the beginning of April. He has plans to study the language for a year in the city before moving to the countryside. Please pray for him to quickly adjust.

My parents plan to arrive in the middle of April. I have an order of wood and tools from China paid for with my father's money that I really would like to arrive before they do. My father has plans to teach some of the men of the church his woodworking skills. The order from China has been delayed by paperwork. Please pray that it will arrive in a timely manner.

Kristie and I have been feeling unwell but not quite sick the last few days. I became extremely dizzy on Sunday during my preaching and had to sit down. The Lord restored my sense of balance, and I was able to finish my sermon. Please pray that we would discern God's will in our illness.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.