I am so grateful to know that you all pray for us. When obstacles arise or illness strikes or people disappoint, we rest on God's unfailing grace. But it's encouraging to know that you pray for us too.
I cannot share the details of one recent disappointment with you at this time. However, I would ask you to pray for wisdom and patience for us as we seek to do God's will and work to accomplish His will.
The Bible institute program has turned out better than I expected. We had seven Mongolians show up again last night. It looks like the Bible institute will consist of a core group of three Mongolian men and two Mongolian women. Let's pray that these three Mongolian men would grow to be men of character, mighty in spirit, and bold to preach God's word. I find great joy in seeing the Mongolians serving and studying to serve.
And to update those of you praying for Mandaa and Byambaa: there is still no word on him leaving the country. It seems to us as if the offer to work in Russia did not work out. I will keep you updated as I know more - Mandaa is not talking to his wife about it. However, let's also take time to thank the Lord for answering our prayers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment