There are certain milestones that a missionary reaches in his ministry: the first time preaching in the language, the first national who makes a profession of faith, the first time a national preaches, and other milestones such as this.
Today's milestone may not be as significant as the ones mentioned above; however, it is significant to me. Today was the first Sunday when all the teaching and preaching was done by Mongolians. Ganaa taught the children as she normally does, Ganpurev preached as he usually does, and instead of me preaching, Bilgee did the preaching. I praise the Lord for providing Mongolian men and women who are competent to preach and teach.
We also had a good turnout. I bowed my head to pray near the beginning of the service and when I lifted my head, it seemed as if another 5 or 6 Mongolians had appeared during the prayer. We had three first-time visitors and another two ladies who had not come in months. So I was very happy for the turnout. God is good all the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment