Temperatures in the mid-90's may not seem all that hot until one realizes that such temperatures are a 130° difference from our winter temperatures. I feel like a chicken that has been taken out of the freezer and thrown into the pot.
This weekend the church will be having our church camp. Mongolians like such things, and many churches in Ulan Bator have a camp every summer. I am letting some folks organize it and not everything is being done the way I would do it. But the experience is good for me and for them.
Please pray that everything would go smoothly. Already there was a scheduling conflict with place we were planning to go. God provided another place on short notice ... only three days before we are scheduled to leave. Also both Buren and Bob for whose salvation we have been praying for some time are saying that they will be there. Along with those two there are another half dozen or more unsaved friends and relatives that are planning to join us. God's hand on our lives during our time at camp is needed to bring Him glory and fulfill His purposes. I will update you next week on how it all went.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment