We had a lower attendance than normal this week which was unfortunate because Ganpurev did a good job preaching from Psalm 100. He worked the news of the week about the Mongolian judoka who won Mongolia's first ever gold medal. So he got everyone's attention right from the beginning.
I was even more impressed with Ganpurev's preaching because he did all his preparation by himself this week. Usually we spend several hours each week preparing his sermon together. But I was traveling this last week and when I asked him if he was ready to preach, he said he was.
Please continue to pray for Ganpurev as he prepares sermons each week. So far he has not shown an interest in taking the role as pastor of this church. Pray that he would be open to God's leading. I don't know what God has planned for him, but I have been praying for Mongolian men to lead this church.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment