Monday, April 16, 2007

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Every day is a new day to serve God and Sunday, April 15, 2007, was no different. We had a good attendance in the morning; the number of those who come is slowly growing. Those that came paid good attention to the teaching and preaching of God's Word. It is thrilling to be here and watch these young Christians grow in their understanding of and desire for God.

In the evening I went over to Ganbold's again to teach a lesson. Three of his sons were there and listened well. They all certainly have heard the Gospel multiple times now. Continue to pray for the conviction of the Holy Spirit that would lead to their salvation.


I took this picture of Ganbold's family while I was there. One unmarried daughter is missing. This picture gives you some idea of the ministry that I have. The grandmother in the back sitting next to Kristie is Soli and is a Christian as is Ganbold, I believe. Ganbold is the one holding the little girl. Most of the rest have heard the Gospel clearly but have not yet responded.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.