It has been a busy week. Last Sunday night, I spent some time with some other missionary families before heading across town for a Lunar New Year visit. Ganpurev and I had an opportunity to witness to some of his family and friends.
Monday night was our last Lunar New Year visit. We went to our neighbor's apartment. Again, we talked of Jesus and His salvation. By that time, I had eaten buuz at least once per day and often more for nine days. If I don't see another buuz until April, it will be too soon.
Tuesday night I taught an English class to the Foreign Investment and Foreign Trade Agency of the Mongolian government. It's one way that I work to maintain my visa and residency permission to stay in Mongolia. Then Wednesday night was my Bible lesson with Ganpurev and Ulzee.
Thursday evening, I took a few minutes to stop by Mandaa's place of work to talk to him and invite him to our home next Thursday. When I inquired as to his wife's health and his son's health, he said that everything was fine. Keep that in mind as those facts will come up again soon.
Friday night we entertained another missionary couple in our home. While we were eating with them, I received a phone call from Ulzee. She told me that she had talked to Bayambaa and that Bayambaa and Mandaa's son was very sick and had been for six days! I had no idea. When I had talked myself to Mandaa just the day before, he said that his son was fine.
So on Saturday, Kristie and I went over to visit Bayambaa and her son. Mandaa was at work. I think that he is starting to recover now. For much of those six days, he has had a fever, wouldn't eat, and was lethargic. But today, he was moving around some, eating a little, and drinking anything people would give to him. So I think he is starting to do better. Also on Saturday, Ganbold called me to ask me to come over Sunday evening and teach a Bible lesson to his whole family. I am so excited about this opportunity. Please pray that I would have favor with that family, that the lesson would go well, and that his family would understand what I am teaching them. I will try to post an update about the lesson after Sunday night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment