Friday, September 13, 2019

Thursday update from Mongolia

We are getting closer to the end of our time here in Mongolia. I was ill yesterday evening and canceled a visit that I had scheduled. But I have learned to trust God in these things and not to get too anxious when something I wanted to do, does not work out.

Tonight I speak one last time to Khan Uul Baptist Church where Bradly Kubik serves. It is their midweek prayer service so I will speak on prayer. Tomorrow, I will speak to the translators of the Old Testament translation project and join them in their weekly translation meeting. Pray for wisdom in all these opportunities.

After the translation meeting, I will visit two Mongolian families as a sort of end-cap to our visits in Mongolia.

Friday, we pack up, take Caleb to his Mongolian residence, and then leave for the airport. So, as always, it will be a busy finish. Pray for strength for us and safety as we fly back to the U.S.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.