Monday, June 15, 2015

Last day in Mongolia

Today is Elsie and my last day in Mongolia. We have already had our last night in Mongolia. Our plane flies out just after midnight tonight.

Saying our goodbyes to dearly loved ones is always difficult. Just this morning I received a text from Byambaa who wanted to see us so badly and say goodbye; however, she is sick and cannot go out today. Regrettably she lives some distance from the city, so I cannot go see her before I leave.

I said good bye to several yesterday whom I do not anticipate seeing again for some time. Already some, like Aya, have gone before us to glory.

I'll post some prayer requests to this blog later today or tomorrow depending on when I find some free time. Thank you all who prayed for us on this trip.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.