Our neighbors bought our apartment, and we are preparing to move out. But our neighbors had to move out of their apartment before we left ours. So they asked us if they could put some boxes in our entryway. Feeling sorry for them, I agreed that they could.
Have you ever heard the parable of the camel who put his nose in the tent? Well, I should have taken that lesson to heart.
The next day they asked if they could put a couch and a TV stand in our house. But we ended up with a whole lot more than a couch and TV stand. So now we are sharing our apartment with many of our neighbors household items. I've included a picture of our living room filled with stuff.
I've highlighted my office in the corner (ringed in red). I'm trying to maintain my work while working out of a literal cubby-hole. We leave in nine days so I hope to have a regular office soon.
Keep praying for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment