Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Deans' weekly update
It is imperative that we praise God for His blessings as much as we beseech Him for those blessings. There are two specific items for which I would like to ask you to praise the Lord this week.
Many of you have been praying for Ganpurev for years. It was over nine years ago that I returned to my house rejoicing that Ganpurev and Ulzee had become children of God. And it has been a joy to watch them grow and watch God bless them. Now, I am thrilled to report that Ganpurev is growing into his role as pastor of Faith Baptist Church. This past week, someone remarked to me how Ganpurev seemed to be growing more confident in his position as pastor. I, too, have noticed the extra efforts he makes to lead Faith Baptist Church. By God’s grace, Pastor Ganpurev will continue to lead Jesus’ church in Ulan Bator for many years to come.
You also prayed with us last week about the renewal of our residency permission. I am glad to report that all was accomplished with few complications. We were, as usual, missing a single document. But that was easily gathered and duly turned in. We should pick up the residency permission cards on Thursday of this week.
Kristie has not been well: candida has sprung up again. Pray for her to regain some strength and energy. We know God is always in control and that His lovingkindness never fails. So we thank Him that even in sickness He is guiding. But we also find it easier to face life and the duties to which God calls us when we are healthy.
Look for another update next week. What a blessing it is to serve the Living God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment