Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Deans' weekly update

We are into the icy heart of the Mongolian winter. On Saturday the low was −35 and the high only −8. Despite the brutal weather, we had 32 Mongolians out on Sunday. Our attendance continues to increase each week!

Bob has been coming to our church services regularly recently. He even responded to an invitation I gave at the end of the sermon on January 1. I have prayed for him for years and believe that God could still work in his heart. Pray with me that this winter and spring will be a time of spiritual growth for him. It will take a miracle, but we serve a God who does miracles!

Jason Ritchie and I are working on a tract that can be used as a tool for evangelism. I plan to teach the folks how to use it over the next few weeks and then challenge the folks to get out and use them. I have been particularly burdened to see the Mongolians leading Mongolians to Jesus Christ. So I ask you to pray for these Mongolians.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.