Monday, December 05, 2011

Deans' weekly update

The weather has warmed up a little since I last wrote to you all. As I write to you in the middle of the day it's currently 3 F (-16 C). My parents leave on Thursday to visit friends in Hong Kong where it is a balmy 72 F today. Perhaps I'll send Kristie with them.

We had a good attendance yesterday despite the cold: thirty-four in the morning and another thirty-eight in the evening. The choir is preparing our music for this coming Sunday. We have printed some flyers and distributed some by email. We anticipate a good crowd of folks will come out next week.

Pray especially for Togsoo (Took•suh') and his wife Gantoya (Gone'•toy•a). He has not been attending church meetings recently. His wife has only been coming sporadically. They say that they are too busy.

This past summer, Togsoo's mother died unexpectedly. This past weekend his middle-aged brother died suddenly. I suspect that God is trying to draw Togsoo's attention to Himself. Pray for Togsoo to find peace in seeking the one true God.

I've included a picture of our family with my parents.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.