Proverbs 25:25 As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country.
News and photos about the Dean's ministry in Mongolia
Friday, August 05, 2011
Quote of the week
"In my experience, 95 percent of believers who face the test of persecution pass it, while 95 percent who face the test of prosperity fail it." — heard by Randy Alcorn from a leader of a persecuted church in Romania
I find this quote very sobering since I live in the USA, The most affluent country on earth. Most of us in the American church need to look closer at the story in the gospels about the rich young ruler.
1 comment:
I find this quote very sobering since I live in the USA, The most affluent country on earth. Most of us in the American church need to look closer at the story in the gospels about the rich young ruler.
Post a Comment