Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Weekly update


It was 23 F yesterday morning when I woke up. I took a walk a few hours later, and it was still cold. It is an early start to winter for us.

We had our first Bible institute class yesterday. There were four Mongolian men there for which I was grateful. The first class was a Greek class. The second class was a Doctrine of Salvation class. I want that class to be more than just head knowledge. My goal is for the students to become a better witness for our Savior and to be ever more grateful for the great salvation that God has given us so liberally. Last night's class led to some interesting questions. Please pray for spiritual growth and that all of us in the class would have our eyes opened to the many opportunities to preach Jesus Christ in this country.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.