
To those of you who pray for us I want to again express how grateful we are that you care enough to pray! The family is doing well except that Kristie occasionally becomes nauseated at night for no apparent reason. She has seen a doctor about this and has yet to hear a diagnosis. We leave in two days for Israel; please pray that she will feel well for our trip.
The church in Mongolia continues to do well. I am pleased to hear the good reports from Roland, Bill, and Ganpurev (in that order this week). Keep praying for Dashka's wife Tonga who desperately needs salvation. Also, Ulzee's mother Aya has been struggling with some problems with her legs. She cannot walk and is experiencing considerable pain. I have included a picture of Aya; she is the one in the middle of my family. That picture was taken two years ago before her cancer was discovered.
I will attempt to update my blog while I am in Mongolia—perhaps even post a picture or two. But I cannot promise anything.


No comments:
Post a Comment