We had a decent turnout yesterday in the despite the fact that about half a dozen people were missing because of illness that they reported to me. Allergies, colds, etc. - a veritable litany of illnesses. We had two people come for the first time though neither was new to me. I had met them before. They both said they would be back; one is a step-father of one member and the other is a friend of another member. Pray that they will return.
Dashka's wife is out of hospital still. She goes back in about two weeks for another round of chemotherapy. Pray that these next two weeks will see her body strengthened in preparation for the next round of chemotherapy. Also, continue to pray for her salvation. Kristie and I intend to see her at her home soon.
Tomorrow morning (Tuesday) I have an early Bible study. One of the men has work at 11 AM. So he suggested that we meet at 8 in the morning. I was glad to see his eagerness to be at the Bible studies and the other people's willingness to be up early to study God's word! Pray for their growth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment