Monday, August 24, 2009

Sunday update

We had a good turnout on Sunday; I think it was the best turnout that we've had all summer. Maybe we're just getting nearer to school starting. We had about 10 children in the nursery. That room is simply getting too small. But that's a good problem to have. We simply have several families each with a toddler or baby or two.

Dashka was out yesterday with all his children. It was the first time that I think I've ever seen him bring all four children to a Sunday service. He said that Tunga may be discharged from the hospital on Monday. However, I don't think she's out of the woods yet; she has several more rounds of chemotherapy and must watch her diet carefully while also regaining her strength and vigor.

We also had a good turnout in the evening too. Because Bill Patterson was away, I was scheduled to do both the song-leading and the preaching. Although that can be a tough assignment, it seemed to work well yesterday.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.