This past week has been very busy since Roland Gay from the US has been here. The church has had some extra meetings, and Roland, Bill, and I have been meeting a lot to discuss translation. Sometimes I wish that there were two of me or even three of me to accomplish all the things that need to be done.
Sunday's turnout was excellent. We had five first-time visitors and heard a good message from Roland.
At the Bible institute class on Tuesday, we had five returning Mongolians and one new student who had talked to me earlier about coming but was unable to attend the first class.
Please continue to pray for these "mixed" families where one spouse is saved and the other is not. I specifically asked you to pray a few weeks ago for Byambaa's husband Mandaa who was hoping to got to Kalmyk Republic in Russia to work. Byambaa does not know any details because her husband is not talking to her about it anymore. However, he was supposed to leave last week sometime and is still here. So maybe that is a good sign.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment