Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Weekly update

Our Sunday this week was only average. But the new news is that I finally have started the Bible institute that Bill Patterson and I have been working towards for many months. I realize that a primary part of my ministry here is training men. The Bible institute should facilitate the training of men.

I was expecting two or three men to be involved. Instead we had six men and two ladies at the first session. Please pray that all of them would finish the twelve week course. Later this week, I should be posting a picture on the blog.

On Friday and Saturday evenings this week, we will be having Roland Gay, missionary evangelist to Mongolia, preaching about spiritual revival. Roland is one of the few people in the world who regularly comes to Mongolia and preaches in Mongolian. I am personally very excited to hear his preaching. I have been praying that God will use his messages to stir all of our hearts. Pray with us for the power of the Holy Spirit to be evident, and a spirit of repentance and surrender to pervade the meetings.

Thank you for your prayers. I believe that they are having an effect in Mongolia.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.