She sent me an SMS this morning telling me that the doctor had admitted her to the hospital. She is facing five days of treatment (exactly what kind of treatment I cannot say) followed by surgery to remove her thyroid. I know of the difficulties of associated with having one's thyroid removed. However, the Mongolians doctors are telling her that she has no other choice.
So Ganpurev helped her get her children to her father's place so he can watch his grandchildren for a few days.
When Ganpurev returned he told me that he was not feeling well: something in his abdomen was bothering him. We went to a prayer meeting together. Afterwards, he started to talk about seeing a doctor about his abdominal pain. Because he very rarely sees a doctor, I know that something serious must be bothering him. Ganpurev said that he thought it was his appendix. So I took him to the doctor.
The doctor looked at him, gave a couple of tests, and determined he had serious appendicitis. As of the writing of this blog entry, he has already had his appendectomy and seems to be recovering nicely. I'll probably visit him this coming week. Please remember both Ganpurev and Byambaa in your prayers as one recovers from surgery and the other prepares for it.


No comments:
Post a Comment