Monday, September 29, 2008

Picture of the week


This week's picture is two sets of brother and sister. The younger brother and sister are Ermune and Oyungaa. Those two are the children of the lady on the right whose name is Byambaa. She has been coming to the church for some years now.

The young man on the left is her younger brother, Hashbayar. While he was staying at her home for a while last year, I took the opportunity to witness to him. But he did not really want to talk. After some months, he returned to his mother's home in the countryside.

Hashbayar came back to stay at his sister's again this fall to attend school. He has been coming faithfully to church on Sunday. Last Thursday, Ganpurev and I took the opportunity to preach Christ to him again. He seemed interested. Though he is not yet saved, I am praying that he will be saved soon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.