Thursday, April 03, 2008

Update

I try to write posts more often than this. I must admit this week has been without much drama; I'm not complaining just making an observation.

We had another good turnout on Sunday - 11 Mongolian adults and another 9 Mongolian children. Monday I met with a young couple who do not attend my church but who have been seeking some of my counsel. Then Tuesday and Wednesday I was ill. Some odd virus that made me dizzy and weak and sick to my stomach. Today (Thursday) I've been feeling better.

Tonight Kristie and I will be visiting Dashgaa and Tungaa. Tungaa gave birth to a baby girl, the family's fourth child, last Thursday. We will be taking them dinner. Tungaa is not a Christian; of course, living with an unbelieving wife is troublesome for Dashgaa.

Tomorrow we have a "going away" party for the Gays who will be leaving in about ten days.

If anything exciting happens, you'll be the first in the U.S. to know.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.