Monday, November 19, 2007

Sunday update

We had eight Mongolian adults attend Sunday's church services. Although eight to ten adults seems a good number compared to last year, it seems that we have been stuck on that number for a few months without much change.

Dashgaa was scheduled to lead singing but must have forgot. He arrived about 15 minutes after we began. Kristie and I had actually discussed the possibility of Dashgaa being unprepared. So when he was not there at the starting time, I picked up the ball and ran with it. I preached from the end of Mark 9 which has a warning from Jesus about the eternal nature and reality of hell. Buren was there, and I plan to follow up this week. Continue to pray for his salvation.

For this Sunday's update I am also including a short video of my preaching. Obviously, I am speaking Mongolian so let me give you a little synopsis. I was preaching that you are either for Christ or against Him, that when it comes to Jesus there is no neutral ground.


No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.