Saturday, October 13, 2007

Mandaa and Bayambaa update

I had a chance to spend some time with Mandaa and Bayambaa today. This young couple is just a few years younger than us and has two children. Bayambaa was led to our Savior by another missionary who is no longer in the city and began to attend our church last year. This last June she gave birth to their second child.

Mandaa is not a very talkative fellow and his job as an artist requires him to work long hours. Interestingly, as an artist he has been involved in making statues of false gods, of literally making idols. He claims no religious affiliation. Between his long hours and his reluctance to speak, I do not feel as if I have had much of a chance to get to know him.

Today Bayambaa told me that Mandaa has been reading a Bible that she has. Please pray for his salvation.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.