If you haven't checked out mongolia-ministry.blogspot.com in some time, you should check it out. I've finally been able to secure a regular connection to the Internet which means that I can update it more regularly. I've tried to add several posts every week.
We had a total of ten Mongolians on Sunday. That's a nice start but we hope to grow it from there. Please pray that those we invite would come.
I am also considering starting another Sunday Bible study across town with Ganpurev's help. We have three families who say that they are interested and another family to ask. Because it would take these families over an hour to ride public transportation to our current meeting location, we desire to start another Sunday Bible study at a location that is closer to them. As always it is the power of the Holy Spirit and the preaching of the cross that draws men to Jesus Christ. Pray that the power of Jesus Christ would be evident as we reach out to these other families. I will be visiting some of these families on Saturday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment