Sunday, September 03, 2006

This Sunday was the first meeting we had that we officially invited people to come to. We have been meeting with Ganpurev’s family. Besides Ganpurev’s family we had one other person come. But we refuse to be discouraged. We know that it will take some time to "get the ball rolling again."

I am encouraged for two reasons. First, sickness made it difficult for me to get out and visit as much as I wanted to this week. Yet, we still had a visitor. Plus one family wanted to come but sickness kept them away. Second, God keeps bringing me people to whom to minister.

Friday night, it was a friend that Bilgee brought by. His friend Enkhee (a common Mongolian name) wanted to see how Americans lived. He was surprised, for example, when he didn't see a TV in the living room. But Enkhee has a difficulty for which he blames God. We discussed what salvation really is because Enkhee thought becoming a Christian would mean that one's life became materially better. I invited Enkhee to come again. Please pray that he would come over again. I believe he needs true salvation.

No comments:

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.